Marketing Innovation (ONE DAY)
How to Understand and Drive Innovation in your Marketing Programs
Creativity is not accidental. Innovation is a planned activity that puts creativity into action in service of strategy. This workshop will help participants understand and drive innovation in their marketing programs. Through the use of team exercises, brainstorming sessions, and wall and flip charts, participants will be tasked with developing a strategy for a real marketing challenge. In the process, participants will generate ideas that the group can use to understand how the processes of innovation and creative problem solving can help the team.
Using the ANA L.E.A.D. learning approach, you will:
- Learn how to create real solutions to a current challenge
- Experience creativity and problem solving through team exercises and brainstorming sessions
- Apply what you have learned to move from ideas to strategy in your own marketing programs
- Discover more marketing innovation learning through peer collaboration, resources and action plans
Who Is This Workshop For?
- Anyone, at any level, who is involved in the development of marketing programs
- Those new to the creative process and a refresher for seasoned professionals
As a result of this workshop, you will be better able to:
- Move creativity into action
- Get a new idea when you want one
- Understand the value of a bad idea
Note: The description above represents an example of the workshop content for this topic. There may be various faculty that train on this topic and workshop outlines may vary slightly. Your School of Marketing regional manager will help to select the appropriate faculty based on your needs and requirements.