Marketing Innovation (ONE DAY)
In today's rapidly changing marketplace, innovation and product development are increasingly important. Marketers in fact must find ways to develop innovative products faster and more efficiently than ever before. Companies simply cannot afford to continue doing business as usual. We are in a either "evolve or die" world.
This course will provide insights into the fundamental importance of how and why developing Big Ideas is mission critical. It will also provide you with a methodology that will help turn your company into an idea-driven organization; You will also learn how to uncover the new products ideas you need to fuel powerful new brand initiatives. In the end, participants taking this course will be able to fundamentally change the way their company does business...and they will leave with a powerful new tool that can refresh their brands turning them into market leaders.
Course participants will learn that the lifeblood of a marketing organization is learning how to understand what drives customer behavior and "What Job The Customer Seeks to Have Accomplished" and how your brand can satisfy that need. By learning how to uncover what motivates the customer, will provide you and your team the insight you need to create positioning and utimately highly satisfied consumers.
Because new product development is such a critical piece of the marketing mix, marketers must learn to stay current, relevant and competitive. They must also understand what it means to stay consumer focused, where Big Idea come from and how do you find one? Many people believe big ideas are a matter of luck. In fact, they come out of a deep understanding of your brand and your brand's value to your customers. You will learn all of this by taking this course.
Who Is This Course For?
Designed for executives in consumer products and services as well as BtoB companies, this course is highly beneficial for those who have the responsibility to grow their brands and/or launch new initiatives that can grow the overall business. This workshop is particularly valuable for marketers and managers looking to have a major impact on their businesses and wishing to gain greater insight into the methodology for developing new products, brand extensions, line extensions and new services.
- Gain an appreciation for the value of your brand and the impact growing brand equity can have on a compan.
- Understand the necessity and importance of developing new products and services for your organization.
- Learn the 7 Steps to developing new products and big ideas
- Acquire the necessary tools and framework to implement a Big Idea team within your organization
- Understand how to land on a Big Idea
- Determine the dimensions of a Big Idea and the necessary discipline to bring it to market
- Appreciate how to research, vet and sell-in new products to management as a first step to getting your idea into the marketplace
- Learn how to develop a brand action audit for your Big Idea, to build a launch Plan and to get the resources you need to be successful