This event is over.
- Understanding the brief as the marketers manufactured "product" you own
- "Raw Materials"
- The industry has become complex and fragmented
- Consequence/Cost - of extremely poor communication within the Communications field
- A "brief" is your assignment-by-assignment agreement for agency work.
How to give your agency the best possible chance of success
- Understand the agency perspective
- What motivates your agency
- The results of poor briefing on your agency
The "Universal Components" of brilliant agency briefs
- Understanding the fundamental building blocks of all campaigns and almost all agency assignments
- Top 10 components - Weighting the importance of each part of your brief
The types of tactical agency assignments
- Why one size definitely will NOT fit all your agency's requirements for success
- Each assignment type must have its own set of critical input
- You should MASTER yours , small projects vs. large projects
Team campaign briefing lab
- Develop a clear understanding about how briefs are built
- Develop a solid skill set on the component worked on during this exercise
- Recognize that mastery of each component takes practice