How To Optimize Your Agency Partner Relationships
This event is over.
How to be Your Agencies’ Client of Choice
The best advertising and marketing communications is always created in the spirit of partnership with agencies. This highly interactive workshop is designed to help participants develop the skills of an effective client leader of agencies. It will provide insights, tips, tools, exercises, handouts, and ample real-life examples on how to produce excellent collaborative work with agencies. Hands-on exercises will cover agency differences, motivations, rules for success, effective briefs, successful creative feedback, and orchestrating multiple agencies. Participants will also be supplied with tips and tools for agency evaluations, scopes of work, agency compensation, and contracts.
Using the ANA L.E.A.D. learning approach, you will:
- Learn about the motivation of agencies to ensure you get the agency A-team
- Experience through hands-on exercises how to orchestrate and get the most out of your agency(ies)
- Apply what you have learned to better manage processes and costs
- Discover more agency management learning through peer collaboration, resources and action plans
Who Is This Workshop For?
- Marketers responsible for managing agency relationships or the financial relationship
- Valuable for a manager new to agency management or as a refresher for senior professionals
As a result of this workshop, you will be better able to:
- Better harness the power of effective briefing
- Orchestrate managing multiple agencies: general, media, digital, PR, and other specialists
- Conduct better financial and contract management
Agenda is pending.
Joanne Davis is the president and founder of Joanne Davis Consulting and has been a client CMO, agency president, and consultant to companies large and small, including Arby’s, ExxonMobil, JPMorgan Chase, Marriott, Macy’s, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Microsoft, and Sonic Drive-In. Joanne helps clients better search for, select, and compensate agencies and improve client marketing organizations. In 2005, Joanne Davis Consulting became a shareholding partner in SCAN International. Prior to founding Joanne Davis Consulting, Joanne spent 20 years in domestic and international advertising and marketing communications agencies. She spent 18-months as Acting CMO for the US Department of Defense.
Joanne leverages her expertise to coach and train client companies on how to improve their agency relationships. She is a member of the ANA Faculty and one of the industry’s best-known speakers and writers on client-agency relations and has coached thousands of marketing and procurement executives across four continents.