Digital Leadership Masterclass
Consumers behave differently in 2013 than they did five years ago. Traditional business discipline still applies, but the moving parts are evolving at breakneck speed, and the stability of 20th Century marketing is now ancient history. If you learned your business skills before 2007 then you want to update your approach.
This two-‐day interactive workshop empowers organizational leaders to understand the impact of digital on business and unlock the potential of digital within teams.
Led by expert trainers who have worked with, and for, Fortune 500 businesses around the world, the session will cover strategy and best practice in the following digital disciplines:
• Digital Strategy -‐ From influence & engagement, to purpose & participation
• Search – How intentional marketing and SEO impacts every business
• Mobile Marketing – The biggest opportunity to be part of consumer journeys
• Social Media – Driving engagement and influencing consumers in new ways
• Digital Display -‐ Being able to achieve brand metrics with innovative formats
• Measurement & Optimization -‐ How to measure & improve performance in digital
The focus of this session is to develop your digital mind-‐set to think and act effectively in the long term so you can adapt to an ever-‐changing landscape.
• Understand the impact of digital on business objective setting and measurement
• Learn how to integrate a digital mind-‐set into the way you think about marketing
• Understand key consumer and media trends driving change, and where they are going
• Understanding consumer journeys and how they make decisions
• Learn practical strategic planning skills and tools
• What best practice looks like in Mobile, Social and Search
• Learn what tools, platforms and services you might want to invest in
• How innovation can lead to results
Who is this workshop for?
Aimed at CEO’s, board directors and senior managers, our leadership training course has been created for businesses who want to get ahead in a digital world.
|Begins:||Thursday, June 12, 2014 at 8:30am|
|Ends:||Friday, June 13, 2014 at 5:00pm|
708 3rd Avenue
New York, NY 10017
Early-bird pricing is in effect through 05/12/2014
|Member Rate||Non-Member Rate|
|Program Registration Fee||$ 1,395 (Reg: $ 1,595)||$ 1,695 (Reg: $ 1,895)|
Agenda is pending.