End-to-End Digital Marketing
This event is over.
This session is available as a member-benefit to full ANA members only. Seats are limited and confirmation of attendance will be required in advance of the session.
A good online strategy pulls all the moving parts of digital together. This workshop will walk participants through the practical steps and best practices organizations need in order to successfully launch a digital marketing platform that delivers on the power of the web. Participants will use real case studies and engage in strategy and tactical development exercises that will result in plans and ideas they can start using right away.
Who Is This Workshop For?
- Marketers who wish to understand the moving parts of digital and social media marketing
- Those who want to add power and potential to their current online platforms, channels, and campaigns
- Digital Strategy Development - Planning, strategy and tactical planning (20-30 min)
- Drive – Driving targeted traffic to your website and social properties (100-120 min)
- Capture – Capturing data and encouraging desired behavior (20 min)
- Convert – Escalating email subscribers to customers (20 min)
- Optimize – Measuring and improving channel and campaign performance (20 min)
Harry J. Gold
Harry Gold is the founder and CEO of Overdrive Interactive, an award winning digital marketing firm that has served top companies such as Harley-Davidson, Samsonite, GE, Topps, Bazooka Candy Brands, Dow Jones, John Hancock, AXA, Principal Financial, AAA, AIG, EMC, The Rockettes, and IBM. Harry’s primary mission is to create innovative online marketing programs and to share the strategies and tactics behind those programs with both Overdrive’s clients and the world.
Harry is a member of the ANA Faculty and is also a frequent lecturer on search engine marketing, social media marketing, and online media for the American Marketing Association, the New England Direct Marketing Association, Search Engine Strategies, Mediabistro, and Harvard University. He has also written a number of expert columns for ClickZ.