Integrated Marketing Communications
This session is available as a member-benefit to full ANA members only. Seats are limited and confirmation of attendance will be required in advance of the session.
The rapid expansion of communication platforms now provides new opportunities to meet consumers in their lives at various times of day. This workshop will demonstrate how big consumer insights can become inspired creative ideas. Through the use of exercises and analysis of current real world campaigns, participants will learn two essential skills: the knowledge and tools to develop effective integrated marketing communications campaigns, and the skills and commitment to execute the IMC campaigns flawlessly.
Who Is This Workshop For?
- Individuals responsible for managing marketing communication
- Those who are or will become decision-makers concerned with consumer/customer communications including: advertising, public relations, promotions, digital, social, mobile, and experiential, as well as marketers in marketing, media, and client organizations
- Those who want to learn to generate effective message and touch point integration.
- Setting the Stage (30 min)
- Principles of Brand Positioning (60 min)
- Find Your Audience (30 min)
- Break (15 min)
- What is a Campaign? (45 min)
- Brand Message Consistency (45 min)
- Lunch (30 min)
- IMC: The Consumer Perspective (30 min)
- Touchpoints and The Consumer Journey (75 min)
- Break (15 min)
- Silo Integration (45 min)
- Building an IMC Corporate Culture Methodology (45 min)
- Closing (15 min)
Start: Thursday, August 3, 2017 at 9:00am
End: Thursday, August 3, 2017 at 5:00pm
501 St. Jude Place
Memphis, TN 38105
|ANA||Associate Gold||Associate Silver||Associate Individual||Non Member|
|Integrated Marketing Communications||ANA $0||Associate Gold N/A||Associate Silver N/A||Associate Individual N/A||Non Member N/A|
Paul Kurnit is the founder of Kurnit Communications, KidShop, and PS Insights. Paul has served as consultant for companies including Bayer, Coca-Cola, ConAgra, Disney, FEMA, General Mills, Hasbro, Mattel, MeadWestvaco, McDonald’s, Nickelodeon, Pepsi, Polaroid, Scholastic, Sony, and Universal Studios. He is an internationally recognized marketing professional with over 25 years in the advertising and entertainment businesses. His advertising career began at Benton & Bowles and Ogilvy & Mather, where he managed a number of classic brands for Procter & Gamble, Kraft/General Foods, and American Express. As president of Griffin Bacal (a DDB agency), Paul managed businesses in virtually every consumer and service business category. He was also executive vice president of Sunbow Entertainment.
In addition to being a member of the ANA Faculty, Paul is coauthor of several books on marketing, and he is clinical professor of marketing at Pace University’s Lubin School of Business, teaching courses in advertising, marketing, marketing planning, and international advertising.