Integrated Marketing Communications
This event is over.
This session is available as a member-benefit to full ANA members only. Seats are limited and confirmation of attendance will be required in advance of the session.
The rapid expansion of communication platforms now provides new opportunities to meet consumers in their lives at various times of day. This workshop will demonstrate how big consumer insights can become inspired creative ideas. Through the use of exercises and analysis of current real world campaigns, participants will learn two essential skills: the knowledge and tools to develop effective integrated marketing communications campaigns, and the skills and commitment to execute the IMC campaigns flawlessly.
Who Is This Workshop For?
- Individuals responsible for managing marketing communication
- Those who are or will become decision-makers concerned with consumer/customer communications including: advertising, public relations, promotions, digital, social, mobile, and experiential, as well as marketers in marketing, media, and client organizations
- Those who want to learn to generate effective message and touch point integration.
- Setting the Stage (30 min)
- Enhance The Customer Experience Through The Customer Decision Journey (60 min)
- Break (15 min)
- Create Customer-Focused Campaigns Through Insight-Driven Personas (60 min)
- Lunch (45 min)
- Understand Customer’s Mindsets to Determine Decision Journey Stages (60 min)
- Choose Decision Journey Touch Points Strategically (60 min)
- Break (15 min)
- Engage Customers Through Relevant Decision Journey Messaging
- Understand and Overcome Integration Barriers (45 min)
- Closing (15 min)
Dina Shapiro is the founder of Yorkville Consulting, a firm that provides clients with marketing capabilities training and helps them be world-class marketers by developing insightful brand strategies. Dina has worked inside Fortune 125 companies such as Citi and Alcoa, and top global agencies such as BBDO and JWT, at a 50/50 split throughout her career. She has experience across a wide range of industries, including financial services, corporate, retail, consumer packaged good, sports, travel & tourism, business-to-business, and industrials. She looks at a client’s business with curiosity and fresh perspective, to bring clients out of their everyday and open them up to new and relevant insights and connections.
Dina is a member of the ANA Faculty, and she has received top industry awards such as two Gold Effies, Cannes Lion, and an Honorary Webby. She has judged the Effies twice. Dina holds an M.B.A. from Boston University and a B.A. in Economics from George Washington University.