Practical Strategies to Effective Mobile Marketing
This event is over.
This session is available as a member-benefit to full ANA members only. Seats are limited and confirmation of attendance will be required in advance of the session.
Consumers have become increasingly mobile-centric and marketers need to follow suit by learning to understand and use mobile. This workshop will equip participants with the mobile marketing strategies and tactics they need to successfully engage consumers with mobile, including building a mobile presence, managing mobile enabled media, and advertising and optimizing customer engagement. Through the use of discussions, case studies, and exercises, participants will learn about the emerging trends and best practices they need for future success.
Who Is This Workshop For?
- Individual marketers and corporate marketing teams looking to apply mobile marketing to their business
- Marketers engaged in both strategy and tactical implementation that want a well-rounded foundation in all areas of marketing
- Setting the Stage
- Insights into the heart of mobile marketing
- Understanding mobile media and communications: Mobile Marketing in Action
- First Steps in Mobile: Creating your Mobile Presence
- Mobile Marketing Campaign Exercise
- Review of Industry Resources
- Rise of the Connected Individual
Michael Becker is the co-founder and managing partner of mCordis, where he advises marketers, sellers, and technology enablers on marketing, positioning, and content strategy as it relates to their overall mobile and digital marketing efforts. Prior to mCordis, Michael worked with the Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) for 10 years as a North American board member and three as its North American managing director. He co-founded Archer, an award winning global mobile messaging solution provider, where he worked on the Iridium Satellite program for Hewlett-Packard; one of the first eBook solutions, Nuvomedia; and developed the world’s first cross-platform rich-media instant-messaging solution with ecrio.
Michael leverages his years of experience as a professor of Mobile Marketing at National University and as a member of the ANA Faculty. Michael was awarded the 2014 Marketing EDGE Edward Mayer Education Leadership Award for his commitment to marketing education, and he is an internationally recognized speaker, author, and scholar on mobile marketing and personal data.