Chief Revenue Officer / Chief Strategy Officer
The Marketer's Ultimate Guide To Retargeting
This event is over.
To most marketers, the term 'retargeting' means 'site retargeting', the concept of placing display ads in front of people who have visited a website. This is a limited view as retargeting is in fact a much broader series of marketing techniques, and if properly understood can be used for acquisition, prospecting and competitor conquesting, not just winning back lost visitors.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How retargeting actually works
- What marketers really think about retargeting
- The 7 types of retargeting every marketer needs to know
- Why you are likely spending too much in Site Retargeting
- The Evolution of Site Retargeting to Programmatic Site Retargeting
- What is Search Retargeting and why marketers love it
- The Facebook Exchange (FBX) opportunity for marketers
- How to accurately measure the success of your retargeting campaigns
Start: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 at 1:00pm
End: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 at 2:00pm