The Hard Evidence Behind Consumers' New Digital Behaviors
In the two years since the Apple iPad first popularized the tablet computer, tens of millions have been sold, and tablets are expected to become nearly ubiquitous in homes, classrooms and offices across America. As tablets grow in sales and usage, demand for information about how consumers interact with these devices increases. Scott Turner of GfK MRI will share new data on consumers' digital behavior from GfK MRI's iPanel, a panel of more than 6500 tablet and eReader owners, and Starch Digital, which measures digital print edition advertising effectiveness. Scott will address key industry questions such as:
- What are the similarities and differences between Print Ad Effectiveness and Digital Print Ad Effectiveness?
- What are tablet owners' multi-tasking behavior and attitudes?
- What, specifically, are tablet users doing when they multi-task?
- How does "two-screen" viewing enhance the TV watching experience and facilitate immediate product purchase?
- Where is attention focused while using both tablet and TV?
- Are tablet owners interested in advertisements embedded within apps?
- What are some emerging trends in digital usage?
*** NOTE ALL WEBINARS ARE EASTERN TIME ***
|Begins:||Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 3:00pm|
|Ends:||Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 4:00pm|
EVP - Agency & Advertiser Sales