Chairman and Co-Founder
2012 U.S. Digital Future In Focus: What Marketers Need To Know
This event is over.
Join comScore Chairman and Co-Founder Gian Fulgoni as he examines the prevailing trends across the digital landscape to highlight the leading stories that are defining the future of digital consumption and what this means for today's marketers:
- How is activity and engagement at the top U.S. web properties changing over time, and what does this say about the evolution of the online channel?
- Which are the fastest-growing social networks, and what new players are shaping the social media environment?
- What are the key trends in the search market, and which search engines are seeing the largest gains?
- What shifts are occurring in online video viewership and how are video ads influencing the industry landscape?
- In what ways is the digital advertising market evolving over time and how will campaign validation define the next era in online advertising?
- How has the rapid adoption of smartphones and tablets influenced mobile media, and how are these devices bridging consumers' digital and physical worlds?
- How is retail e-commerce faring as the economy claws its way back from the recession?
Start: Wednesday, April 4, 2012 at 3:00pm
End: Wednesday, April 4, 2012 at 4:00pm