Agency/supplier compensation is one of the core areas of responsibility for many marketing procurement professionals. This webinar will cover:
- Methods of compensation, including labor-based fees, commission, fixed fees and more
- Compensation by type of agency service including full service, creative, media, PR, etc.
- Incentive compensation, also called "pay for performance" or "payment by results"
- New forms of agency compensation including value-based compensation and sales commission compensation
- Management of compensation, including frequency of compensation negotiation and use of financial audits
- Agency cost information including agency profitability / margins
- Compensation methods for digital (or interactive) agencies (note that this will be a topic for a full webinar in future)
- Trends worth watching
As a follow-up to this webinar, all participants will receive a complimentary copy of the ANA publication "Trends in Agency Compensation" as well as full results of the recent (2011) digital marketing agency compensation survey.
*** NOTE ALL WEBINARS ARE EASTERN TIME ***
|Begins:||Friday, July 29, 2011 at 12:00pm|
|Ends:||Friday, July 29, 2011 at 1:00pm|