Chairman & Founder
Farmer & Company
Scope of Work
This event is over.
Successful scope of work (SOW) planning and tracking is critical for both marketers and agencies. It identifies key agency deliverables and defines elements such as complexity, rework, and results expected. Proper SOW planning results in an optimal agency staffing resources plan and getting there encourages constructive dialogue between client and agency. This webinar will cover issues including:
- The components of a SOW system - including clear understanding of the brand / performance problems to be solved; agreement on deliverables (strategic plus creative deliverables) rather than campaigns; a clear understanding of how the agency resources are remunerated.
- Constructing a scope of work template to recognize the specific characteristics of each project that needs to be specified in a SOW. This includes media type, creative complexity, rework expectations and more.
- Calculating agency resources from a given SOW.
- Tracking SOW throughout the year.
- Systems for managing SOW, including use of SOW data to reduce relationship efficiencies (poor briefing; poor ad approval processes; excessive rework rates, etc.).
Start: Friday, August 26, 2011 at 12:00pm
End: Friday, August 26, 2011 at 1:00pm