Best Practices Slide Show
Last month, the 2015 ANA Digital & Social Conference offered attendees a wide array of lessons in digital and social media. Here are ten key takeaways.
Let us know what you think of this issue. Contact the editor, Andrew Eitelbach.
With in-depth stories on trending topics and industry-changing innovations, ANA delivers fun and engaging content that keeps you on top of the latest marketing news and insights.
Here’s what you’ll find in this month’s complimentary issue:
- How the issues surrounding media transparency are eroding the marketer-agency relationship, and what the industry is doing to fight it.
- Coca-Cola’s fight against prejudice in the Middle East, Flash vs. HTML5 by the numbers, and more. Stats and stories to make you smarter.
- A Q&A with Cindy Chen, global head of e-commerce at Mondelēz International, on improving the customer journey.
- People with disabilities are the largest minority group in the world, and often the most ignored. Here’s how marketers can reach them.
Plus! Don’t miss this month’s special section, from our partner The Wall Street Journal, on five trends currently shaping content marketing and native advertising.
Let us know what you think of this issue. Contact the editor, Ken Beaulieu.
The new voice of the business-to-business marketing community. Through best practices, case studies, interviews, and expert advice, the publication provides the strategic and tactical edge marketers need to attract, nurture, and convert today's always-on buyers.
Here's what you will find in the latest issue:
- How Kathy Button Bell, CMO of Emerson, and her team are working to make science attractive to a younger generation
- New BMA Advisory Board Chairman Howard Sherman shares a number of themes from BMA15 that speak to the future of B-to-B marketing.
- Aon, gyro, and PJA advertising + marketing were all big winners at the 2015 B2 Awards gala. Here are
the stories behind their winning campaigns.
- Storytelling was key to PwC’s campaign, which raised awareness of the various ways the company can help its clients.
- John H. Bell, vice president of enterprise digital marketing at Travelers, explains how digital data is helping the company reach consumers.
ANA Thought Leadership Partners
For more information on the ANA Thought Leadership program, please contact Kristina Sweet, Vice President, Sponsorship and Partner Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508.346.3525.