Sponsorship allows companies to have exposure and engage with senior level client-side marketers – our members. Sponsorship at twelve national industry conferences provide opportunities for organizations to have access to ANA members through exhibit spaces, coffee breaks, dinners, breakfasts, receptions and so much more. There are two levels offered at national industry conferences - conference sponsor and exhibitor as well as four annual partnership programs which provide a comprehensive package of unique touch points to connect with ANA members and other conference attendees - ANA Strategic Partner, ANA Thought Leader, BMA Business Partner and BAA Brand Activation Partner.
- Conference Sponsors have the ability to choose specific sponsor assets at national industry conferences and include exclusive sponsorship of breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks, Wi-Fi, live streaming, receptions or dinner (where available). National industry conferences are open to members and non-members and registration fees apply.
- Exhibitors achieve presence at national industry conferences with a dedicated tabletop exhibit located outside the general session room.
2016 Conference Schedule includes:
- Brand Masters, February 3-5, Diplomat Resort & Spa, Hollywood, FL
- Masters of Media, March 2-4, Diplomat Resort & Spa, Hollywood, FL
- Advertising Law & Public Policy, April 6-7, Westin Chicago River North, Chicago, IL
- Brand Activation Conference, April 18-20, Westin Chicago River North, Chicago, IL
- Advertising Financial Management, May 1-4, Boca Raton Resort & Club, Boca Raton, FL
- BMA16: Masters of B2B Marketing, June 1-3, The Hilton Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Digital & Social Media, July 20-22, The Broadmoor, Colorado Springs, CO
- ANA/BAA Shopper Marketing Conference, July 25-27, The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island, FL
- Masters of Measurement, September 14-16, The Ritz Carlton, Naples, FL
- Multicultural Marketing & Diversity, October 9-11, JW Marriott Los Angeles at L.A. Live, Los Angeles, CA
- Annual Masters of Marketing, October 19-22, Rosen Shingle Creek, Orlando, FL
- BAA’s 38th Marketing Law Conference, November 9-11, Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile, Chicago, IL
The partnership programs allow for the ultimate year-round partnership for a limited number of sponsors.
- ANA Strategic Partner Program: ANA's most exclusive sponsorship level is that of ANA Strategic Partner. Strategic Partners are provided year-round access, involvement, and networking with various ANA member touch points including national industry conferences, the Masters of Marketing Annual Conference, Members Only Conferences, committee meetings, webinars, e-newsletters and more. The ANA Strategic Partner program is limited to twelve participants and has been sold out since its inception in 2010. 2016 partners include: A+E Television Networks, Active International, AT&T AdWorks, Facebook, Google, Meredith, NBCUniversal, Starcom Mediavest Group, Time Inc., and USPS. Companies that would like information on the Strategic Partner program may contact the sponsorship team below to set up a meeting to learn more.
- ANA Thought Leadership Program: The cornerstone of the Thought Leadership program is the ability to curate 5-pages of custom sponsor content in one issue of ANA Magazine. ANA Magazine is sent digitally to all ANA, BAA and BMA members as well as 11,000 of ANA’s most senior-level brand marketers in print. The magazine is filled with actionable advice, case studies, trends and best practices. Other ANA member touch points include exhibition at the Annual Masters of Marketing, one Webinar Wednesday, e-newsletter contributions, and complimentary conference passes. The ANA Thought Leadership program is limited to twelve participants. 2016 partners include DataXu, Decideware, Eyeview, Medialink, Simulmedia, The Wall Street Journal, The Weather Company, TVB, Yahoo, Unruly Media and USPS. Companies that would like to learn more about this program may request our Thought Leadership overview.
- BAA Brand Activation Partner Program: Launching in 2016, the BAA’s Brand Activation Partner program will enable four select partners to achieve exclusive, year-round activation with our members and companies. Partners will participate both locally and nationally, in the Brand Activation Annual Showcase, Shopper Marketing Conference, Share Groups, webinars, Activate magazine and as Gold BAA members. 2016 partners to date include Fandango and PwC.
- BMA Business Partner Program: Launching in 2016, six select partner will participate in the BMA Business Partner program. Business partners will have regular access to B-to-B marketers throughout the year while making contributions and gaining exposure across BMA and ANA’s growing portfolio of B-to-B member-focused programs. Partners will participate both locally and nationally, in the Masters of B-to-B Marketing Conference, Members Only Events and Conference, webinars, B-to-B Marketer magazine and B-to-B Marketing Slide Shows. 2016 partners to date include: Demandbase, gyro, Stein IAS and Yesler.
2016 ANA Sponsorship Overview - the sponsorship overview, which includes a snapshot of each conference and in depth descriptions on opportunities is available here.
Companies interested in any of the above sponsorships or programs, please contact the ANA Sponsorship Team:
Kristina Sweet, Vice President, Sponsorship & Partner Programs, 508.346.3525, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elyse Loeb, Coordinator, Sponsorship & Partner Programs, 212.455.8044, Email: email@example.com
Josh Stoller, Director, Sponsorship & Partner Programs (ANA), 212.455.8042, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Angela Mootz, Director, Sponsorship & Partner Programs (BMA and BAA), 212.455.8081, Email: email@example.com