Associate Marketing Manager
Meyer Distributing Company, a national distributor and industry leader in health and wellness product distribution for over 50 years, is seeking an Associate Marketing Manager, reporting into the Director of Marketing.
We have expanded to a new 70,000 square foot facility in Hudson, Ohio! This contemporary facility provides an energetic and open environment where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged. Our core values promote professional and personal growth.
The ideal candidate must have 5 years of experience in a marketing role with a focus on branding, digital advertising, and integrated marketing communications.
The Associate Marketing Manager interfaces regularly with all departments to provide flawless execution of marketing activities and events that deliver company sales and profit goals.
- Support the marketing team in the planning and strategy development of integrated marketing communications.
- Devise strategies to drive online and offline traffic with the purpose of lead generation and product and brand awareness.
- Work with marketing team to translate marketing goals and objectives into actionable and measurable integrated marketing programs.
- Plan, manage, and execute all facets of company tradeshows.
- Manage catalog timelines and approvals, working closely with the Marketing Coordinator to ensure vendor support.
- Coordinate national promotions with vendors and cross-functional teams to ensure smooth execution.
- Understand and improve email campaigns utilizing the Exact Target email platform.
- Coordinate marketing of strategic product lines on the web and in print.
- Quote print jobs for direct mail and collateral and manage relationships with printers.
- 5 years of experience in a marketing role.
- 3-5 years of experience with digital advertising.
- Experience with integrated marketing solutions and examples of how to leverage each channel to improve results.
- Ability to work with a cross-functional team and provide leadership to make decisions and meet deadlines.
- Event planning experience.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Must be flexible to manage multiple and shifting priorities.
- Ability to complete tasks with a sense of urgency.
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with and in-depth understanding of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Exact Target experience a plus.
Send resumes directly to email@example.com. Please reference ANA job posting for Associate Marketing Manager in the subject line.