Aligning Marketing to Sales (HALF DAY, ONE DAY)
The Potential for Revenue and Profit Improvement is Enormous
Marketing and sales alignment offers the single greatest opportunity for improving business performance. The challenge is that sales and marketing can view things differently.
In this workshop, participants will learn that coordination and alignment between marketing and sales requires more than just tacking marketing onto the front of an existing sales process. Participants will learn how to coordinate marketing and sales objectives, strategies, activities, and goals. Through the use of discussions and communication exercises, participants will learn about the causes of misalignment, define terms to improve communication, and discover how to remove alignment issues.
Using the ANA L.E.A.D. learning approach, you will:
- Learn the key issues that cause misalignment between marketing and sales
- Experience how these issues affect performance through discussions and communication exercises
- Apply critical thinking to identify and remove alignment issues in your organization
- Discover practical and actionable solutions that do not require a major investment of money
Who Is This Workshop For?
- Sales and marketing leaders, including CMOs and CSOs
- Sales managers, sales leaders, marketing managers, and product managers
- Those in marketing communications, sales enablement, and field marketing
As a result of this workshop, you will be better able to:
- Understand the roles marketing and sales play in driving corporate success
- Learn how to communicate and focus on the same meaningful metrics
- Build a collaborative process for monitoring and reporting
Note: The description above represents an example of the workshop content for this topic. There may be various faculty that train on this topic and workshop outlines may vary slightly. Your School of Marketing regional manager will help to select the appropriate faculty based on your needs and requirements.