New ANA Board Members and Officers Announced at Annual “Masters of Marketing” Conference
ORLANDO, Fla. – October 12, 2012 – The ANA (Association of National Advertisers) elected nine new marketing executives to its Board of Directors at its Annual Conference held in Orlando, Florida from October 10-13, and announced three new officers.
The new members of the ANA Board are:
- Roger Adams, Chief Marketing Officer, USAA Insurance
- Salman Amin, Senior Vice President & Global Chief Marketing Officer, PepsiCo
- Paul Chibe, Vice President US Marketing, US Chief Marketing Officer, Anheuser-Busch
- Joan Chow, Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer, ConAgra Foods, Inc.
- Chris Curtin, Senior Vice President, Marketing Strategy and Innovation, Hewlett Packard
- Alison Lewis, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Coca-Cola North America
- Dave Mondragon, General Manager of US Marketing, Ford Motor Company
- Michael Sneed, Vice President of Global Corporate Affairs, Johnson & Johnson
- Robert Tas, Managing Director, Head of Digital Marketing, JP Morgan Chase
Additionally, Stephen Quinn will succeed Gary Elliott as Chair of the ANA’s Board of Directors, with Mark Baynes succeeding Mr. Quinn as Vice Chair. The ANA also appointed Neil Golden as Chair of the newly formed ANA Government Relations Committee.
“I am thrilled to welcome these stellar marketers into their new roles on the ANA Board of Directors, and extend my sincere thanks and appreciation to Gary Elliott for a job well done during his tenure as Chair,” said Bob Liodice, President and CEO of the ANA. “It has been my privilege to know and work closely with many of these individuals, and I am confident that they will bring the insight, expertise and initiative needed to grow the ANA’s position as a leader in the marketing industry.”
About the ANA
Founded in 1910, the ANA (Association of National Advertisers) leads the marketing community by providing its members with insights, collaboration, and advocacy. ANA's membership includes 450 companies with 10,000 brands that collectively spend over $250 billion in marketing and advertising. The ANA strives to communicate marketing best practices, lead industry initiatives, influence industry practices, manage industry affairs, and advance, promote, and protect all advertisers and marketers. For more information, visit www.ana.net, follow us on Twitter, join us on Facebook, or visit our YouTube channel.
Luna Newton, CooperKatz & Company for the ANA
On-site at the Conference: (917) 755-1655 or email@example.com
Marcus Hardy, CooperKatz & Company for the ANA
(917) 595-3043 or firstname.lastname@example.org