ANA is always looking for qualified presenters for our events. Importantly, we have a strong preference for client-side marketers as that is the speaker constituent that most highly resonates with our members. To help us better evaluate submissions, please consider the following:
- Speaker proposals should be submitted six months in advance of the event date.
- The proposed session should provide attendees with a learning experience, leaving them with insights they can immediately take back to their organizations.
- Presenters who are not client-side marketers are welcome (e.g., consultants, academics, agency) however such speakers are encouraged to co-present with a client-side marketer. As that would raise the session to a "case study" and negate any perception of a "sales pitch."
- ANA does not compensate speakers or pay for travel costs.
- Generally, a release will be required for the content and audio/video of your presentation to allow us to post it via our web site or other distribution channels.
To be considered, please email a description of your proposed session to firstname.lastname@example.org. ANA receives many speaker submissions so you will be contacted only if your proposal fits our members' needs.
Thank you for your interest.