Alan Krinsky Associates
(and a strategic consultant to Alan Krinsky Associates)
Managing Advertising Excellence With Procurement
This event is over.
Procurement has been brought into the decision-making process of agency contract negotiation and agency selection. In addition, procurement is involved ongoing in monitoring advertising budgets and processes. Therefore, long-term relationships with agencies are imperative. This webinar will cover ways to help bridge the gap between client procurement and agencies in order to receive maximum value from procurement.
Areas to be covered include:
- Educating both sides
- Securing performance data
- Treating agencies as valued employees
- Valuing the long-term relationship in the equation
- Managing expectations on both sides
- Empowering change agents
- Considering using Qualification-based selection (QBS)
Start: Friday, July 15, 2011 at 12:00pm
End: Friday, July 15, 2011 at 1:00pm