This event is over.
Presentations & Content
Start: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 at 9:30am
End: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 at 2:30pm
708 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10017
Meeting notes are available to current, logged in Members only.
I. IDENTIFYING AND TARGETING YOUR KEY CLIENTS: A CASE STUDY (9:45-10:45)
Custom House, a Western Union company, is a foreign-exchange and international B2B payments company based in Canada. The company recently began a global expansion to better serve small and medium-sized businesses around the world. To reach these customers, however, the company first had to understand their needs. Following extensive research, Custom House's marketing team developed a 360-degree campaign highlighting the company's key differentiators and value proposition. The campaign centered on online marketing, with additional marketing activities complementing the others to form a holistic approach. By nurturing leads throughout the sales process, Custom House created new opportunities for interaction and opened the door to new clients. As a result of these innovative tactics and unique approaches, marketers at Custom House were able to tie double-digit revenue growth directly to their campaign last year. At this session, you will learn how to:
- Use primary and secondary research to pinpoint potential clients with a need for your services
- Identify your clients' "pain points"
- Develop a 360-degree marketing plan to reach this audience and add to your client base, driving revenue
- Develop inexpensive, highly effective marketing campaigns via online marketing and integrated communications
Brian Harris, Vice President, Marketing & Product Management, Custom House (A Western Union Company)
II. THE VALUE OF ONLINE VIDEO: WINNING STRATEGIES WITH ONLINE VIDEO FOR B2B MARKETERS (11:00-12:00)
With many marketers embracing online video to increase revenue and reach new audiences, there has never been a better time to learn how and why adding video to your website can increase the impact of your marketing campaigns. Online video can be used to acquire, engage and convert visitors on your website. Hear how marketers across every industry are using video to drive awareness, lead generation and to increase the stickiness of their site. In this session, attendees will learn:
- The drivers behind the growing use of online video
- Real world examples of how B2B Marketers are leveraging online video
- Strategic applications of online video at every stage of the customer lifecycle
- How Sun made online video a major part of its website experience to build a community and educate customers
- Key considerations for producing and publishing video content
- What you need to think about to launch or improve your online video strategy
Linda Crowe, Former Group Manager, Media & Production - formerly with Sun Microsystems
Steve Rotter, VP of Product Marketing - Brightcove
III. MEMBER BENCHMARKING SESSION (1:00-2:00)
ANA benchmarking sessions provide peer-to-peer forums for marketers to learn from one another.
Bill Stabile, Senior Director, Brand & Marketing Communications - Siemens Corporation and Chair, ANA Business-to-Business Marketing Committee