Media Leadership, West Coast Chapter
This event is over.
Presentations & Content
Start: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 at 9:00am
End: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 at 2:30pm
215 Fremont Street
1st Floor, New York Room
San Francisco, CA 94104
Meeting notes are available to current, logged in Members only.
NETWORKING BREAKFAST (9:00 – 9:45)
INTRODUCTIONS (9:45 – 10:00)
THEME: MANAGING BIG DATA / DIGITAL DASHBOARDS
Learn how brands manage big data and build their digital dashboards. ANA members and industry experts will share best practices including measurement and how to simplifying big data to sell in ideas to the C-Suite.
I. HOW BLACKROCK/ISHARES MANAGES BIG DATA (10:00-11:00AM)
Eileen Loustau, Director, Digital and Social Media Marketing, U.S. iShares, BlackRock will discuss how they developed and leverage their digital dashboards to manage campaigns and build their business.
Eileen Loustau, Director, Digital and Social Media Marketing – U.S. iShares, BlackRock
Joseph Adams, Social Media Coordinator – U.S. iShares, BlackRock
II. INTUIT: FORWARD-THINKING MARKETERS - HOW SHOULD WE BE USING BIG DATA TO DRIVE OUR BUSINESS (11:15AM-12:15PM)
Seth Greenberg, Vice President, Global Media & Digital Marketing– Intuit will share his insights and lead a robust discussion around leveraging big data to drive our business. Discussion topics will include:
- Data for Delight (better customer experiences)
- Data for Decision Making (advertising and investment choices)
- Data creating new business models (I.e. Quickbooks Employment Index)
Seth Greenberg, Vice President, Global Media & Digital Marketing – Intuit
LUNCH (12:15 – 12:45PM)
III. HOW ALLSTATE LEVERAGES BIG DATA (12:45-1:45PM)
Keary Phillips, Sr. Internet Marketing Program Manager – Allstate and George John, Chief Executive Officer – Rocket Fuel will share how they leverage big data to successfully build their brand.
Keary Phillips, Sr. Internet Marketing Program Manager – Allstate
George John, Chief Executive Officer – Rocket Fuel
IV. WHY BIG DATA IS SO BIG (1:45-2:30PM)
What is "Big Data?" In this session, you will learn not just what Big Data is, but also how to navigate the complexity of this data and the opportunities that data-driven marketing and advertising can deliver for your business. Session highlights also include:
- The types of new strategies required in the era of the empowered consumer;
- Practical steps to transforming your business structure to a customer focused organization;
- Why using the wrong data has killed many global advertising campaigns... and what you can do to avoid the same fate;
- Why partnering has never been more important...or more complicated; and
- How Big Data has overrun traditional marketing systems.
Scott Howe, CEO and President – Acxiom Corporation