Senior Director of Industry Analysis
ComScore's 2010 U.S Digital Year In Review & What To Expect
This event is over.
Join comScore Executive Chairman Gian Fulgoni and Senior Director of Industry Analysis Andrew Lipsman as they provide an in-depth review of the industry's leading digital media stories from 2010 as well as an analysis of key trends we can expect to see persist or emerge in 2011. Key questions this presentation will answer include:
• What consumer trends dominated the digital media scene in 2010? What can we expect to see in 2011?
• How did the economic environment effect e-commerce spending throughout the year?
• What were the top trends in digital advertising? What does this mean for the year ahead?
• How has audience usage of social networks shifted in 2010?
• What were the key trends in online video viewing, including video ad consumption? How has this changed over time?
• How are market enablers such as unlimited data plans, 3G penetration and smartphone adoption driving mobile media usage?
Accompanying the presentation is a full report entitled, comScore's 2010 U.S. Digital Year in Review, which will be available for download after the webinar.
Start: Wednesday, March 2, 2011 at 1:00pm
End: Wednesday, March 2, 2011 at 2:00pm