President, Sales & Operations
EVP, Sales & Business Development
Understanding How Corporate Trade (Barter) Can Work For You
This event is over.
It doesn't matter if you're in Marketing, Finance or Procurement, we're all tasked with driving greater efficiencies and cost savings for our company. At the same time, standard cost cutting or efficiency techniques to drive results is simply not enough. Corporate trade is one way to help you meet the challenges in front of you. In this session we will:
- Walk you through the trading model and show you why the model makes sense for corporations as well as service providers.
- Show how trade can be used in ways you might not have realized, whether it's exiting sponsorships, solving surplus capital equipment challenges, extending a budget, or generating immediate cash flow.
- Share the key considerations for evaluating barter/corporate trade.
- Outline how your company can share the benefits of cross-border/multinational transactions.
- Show some real life examples of companies who've benefited from corporate trade.
Start: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 at 3:00pm
End: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 at 4:00pm