Media & Procurement
For most advertisers, the media budget is by far their largest annual marketing expenditure, and at many companies procurement's role with media is growing. This session will focus on media fundamentals as well as insights to help procurement impact media expenditures, covering issues including:
- How media is bought/sold (e.g., the TV upfront)
- How media buys are evaluated
- The language of media - GRPs, CPMs, etc.
- Efficiency versus effectiveness
- The benefits of media auditing
Note that the focus on this session will be more general with a slant towards traditional media (television, etc.) and the subject of digital media will be covered in a full webinar in future.
*** NOTE ALL WEBINARS ARE EASTERN TIME ***
|Begins:||Friday, August 12, 2011 at 12:00pm|
|Ends:||Friday, August 12, 2011 at 1:00pm|