President, Joanne Davis Consulting, Inc.
Partner, SCAN International
Agency Relations for Procurement Professionals
This event is over.
Client/agency relationships are a critical external relationship for most marketers. In the best circumstances, agencies are valued business partners (not simply suppliers or vendors) and the strategic thinking and creativity provided by agencies can be catalysts for business growth. This webinar will cover the fundamental, yet vital, agency relations issues for procurement, including:
- Agency departments - roles and responsibilities
- What do all those agency people do
- What's unique about agency people
- Tips to motivate agency people to get the best for your company
- What to know about how agencies develop and create ideas - ads, commercials, media plans and other marketing communications
- What to know about working with multiple agencies for the same brand
- What to know about working with agencies for global work
- What's new in agency relations
Start: Friday, June 24, 2011 at 12:00pm
End: Friday, June 24, 2011 at 1:00pm