Ethics Speed Round
March 29, 2017
For the final session of the conference, join Doug Wood as he moderates a panel of leading in-house counsel on ethics issues. It's going to be a fast-paced question-and-answer session discussing the traditional ethics rules often forgotten (at one's peril), the emerging challenges in the era of digital communications, and the demise of formalities, once the hallmark of lawyer communications.
Douglas J. Wood
Reed Smith LLP
InterContinental Hotels Group
Chief Counsel, Trademarks
Mondelez International, Inc.
Director, Global Contracts and Advertising
- ABA Commission on Ethics Resolution
- ABA Ethics Opinion re Judge's Use of Social Media
- ANA Ethics Presentation — Associated ABA Model Rules
- Article on Use of Twitter and Ethics 2.2013
- NY Committee on Ethics Opinion 899
- NYCBA Formal Opinion 2010-2
- NYSBA Ethics Opinion 843
- SDCBA Legal Ethics Opinion 2011-2
You must be logged in to submit a comment.