OgilvyOne New York
How Sexy Little Numbers Can Grow Your Business
This event is over.
Data. The word may not sound sexy, but here’s a thought that is: What would it mean for your business if you could turn your data—those sexy little numbers—into actionable strategies that drive real growth and revenues? Well, now you can. And the best part is that you can do it using the data you already have.
Dimitri Maex, managing director of OgilvyOne New York and the engine behind the agency’s global analytics practice, will share insights from his new book, Sexy Little Numbers. Drawing upon work for companies such as Glaxo-SmithKline, IBM, Philips, Siemens, UPS, Unilever, and many other global enterprises, Dimitri reveals how to use your data to identify your most profitable customers, reach them most effectively, and get them to buy more.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Predict what your customers and potential customers will be worth to you in the future.
- Find where your customers are, both geographically and online: what sites or social networks they spend their time on, what apps they use, and what they are searching for.
- Determine which customers buy your product because it is perfect for their needs, which make purchases because they liked your ad, which chose you because of an appealing price, and which came to you through word-of-mouth.
- Allocate your marketing assets in ways that will generate the highest possible returns.
- Optimize your sales and marketing efforts using the latest technology.
Start: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 3:00pm
End: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 4:00pm