Influencer Marketing

when

Start: Monday, June 6, 2022 at 11:00am

End: Monday, June 6, 2022 at 1:00pm

WHERE

11:00am ET / 10:00am CT
Via Webinar (Eastern Time)

Registration Pricing

Client-Side Tier Platinum Tier Gold Tier Silver Tier Individual Nonmember
Registration
Attend via Webinar Client-Side Tier $0 Platinum Tier $0 Gold Tier $0 Silver Tier N/A Individual N/A Nonmember N/A
Will Not Attend Client-Side Tier $0 Platinum Tier $0 Gold Tier $0 Silver Tier N/A Individual N/A Nonmember N/A

HOUSEKEEPING & INTRODUCTIONS (11:00AM ET)
MEMBER ROUNDTABLE & BREAKOUT DISCUSSIONS (11:05 – 11:30AM ET)

I. H&R Block Gives Female Athletes "A Fair Shot" at Brand Deals (11:30am-12:15pm ET) 
Last July, the NCAA redefined college athletes’ ability to profit from their sports careers, unveiling a revamped policy allowing them to enter into paid brand sponsorships. Since then, a majority of deals have been with male stars. Out of roughly 55,000 collegiate athletes across more than 575 colleges and universities, male athletes currently make almost 72% of the total compensation from brand partnerships, leaving women with only 28% of this overall income. In this session, learn how H&R Block is trying to level the playing field with their new campaign, A Fair Shot, which commits $1 million to sponsor female athletes.

Speaker:
Angela Davied, Vice President, Corporate Communications, H&R Block  

II. Lessons From Brands That Stand Out on Social  (12:15-1:00pm ET)
From omni-channel activations to ambassador-led programs, this session will highlight brands that are creatively activating on social to drive outcomes and awareness with influencers. Learn lessons from:

  • E.L.F.’s viral videos on TikTok, not just garnering views but also inspiring user-generated content
  • Dr. Pepper’s activations across Twitch, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok that allowed for strategic creator selection on the platforms they perform best on
  • Fabletics ambassador program that allows for trials and testing before investing in influencers based on their performance

Speaker:
Amanda Sorenson, Vice President, Socialyte



Webinar information, if available, will be provided to registrants only.